WELCOME

WELCOME
Welcome to our blogspot

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Barkly Homestead, Road Train stop at Barkly Station

Barkly Homestead NT - Road trains carrying cattle

This windmill has seen better days!







Tuesday 31st May 2011: Travelled, crossing the Queensland border into the Northern territory. Reached Barkly Homestead for a lunch stop. Continued onto 41 Mile Bore and stayed the night. Meet a couple, lovely folk, Margaret and Lou and sat around our camp fire and chatted. Interesting chatting to other travellers who are willing to share their travel experiences with you. This couple have been travelling around Australia on and off since 1994.

6 comments:

  1. Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
    Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Flights to Hong Kong | Cheap Air Tickets to Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts. I wanted to thank you for this special read.
    bus to cameron highlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this post, it's very informative and BTW I really dig this site so I'll be indicating it to my friends so keep up the good work that have been done on this site.
    kl to singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to found this Website. Show appreciation you for posting this. I just have to say Great information. I like how you have presented your information in outstanding detail. Thanks
    driving in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nice topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    singapore car leasing

    ReplyDelete